Welcome to this course on creating 3D Protypes in Maya
During this course on creating 3d concepts/prototypes we will look at the processes I use to model a pair of headphones (with blue tooth everything is better with blue tooth!), these methods could be applied to any idea or concepts you have in mind, we will be looking at how to model realistically an idea or concepts that could be used to market and gain backing for a design or patent.
“Creating 3D prototypes is a fun course packed with features”
We will look at the following:
- Use reference for inspiration
- Mock up out design in photoshop
- Look at what we need to do to prepare for the model
- Figure out the parts we will need to produce
- Look at time saving techniques
- Model the head phones
- Add extra detailing
- Model cleanup
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer skills
- Have a Maya 2013upwards
- Photoshop would be usefull but not essential
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for all levels
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Have a clear understanding of model concepting
- Understand your workflow
- Model confidently
- Have a better unstanding of potential problem areas
- Be a better modeller