Want to take your Logo design to the next level??
Then this course is for you!
During this course I will show you how to create 3D Objects in this case text from a curve generated from Illustrator, We will also look at generating 3D text within Maya itself.
Finally I will show you how to add materials, set up a basic three point light system and render out using Mental ray, this course on Creating Logos – A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Text is a must!
So Exactly what do I learn from this course?
- Import EPS curves from Illustrator into maya and generate Geometry we can work with from it
- Set up a scene, and keep it clean
- Install Mental ray for rendering
- Add material types both Maya and Mental ray materials
- Set up a basic lighting set up
- Create a basic animation and out put the sequence to be composited in After effects
- Generat text directly inside of Maya
- Extrude, add edge loops, merge vertexes and a host of other things
This course is very thorough and cover quite a lot for such a short course giving you the info fast!
What are the requirements?
- A copy of Maya 2012 and up, Illustrator would be handy but not essential
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use Maya more effectively
- Understand how you can create from EPS curves
- Understand the text tool in Maya
- Basics of Materials and Mental ray
- Basic Animation and light set up
- Lots of other handy tips
What is the target audience?
- This course is for all levels
Take the Creating Logos – A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Text course today!