By far one of the most important aspects of owning a website or reaching out to people is by the use of News Letters if done correctly you can build a great society of loyal members!
This course is suitable for Beginners and Advanced users alike, I will show you how you can quickly and easily create news letters, our subscriber system of choice for these lessons is MailChimp, within this I will show you how to set up a Subscriber List, a template for future use and also how to embedd code into any HTML page / Website, with a few hiddens goodies as well.
What we will learn:
- Set up and Create a News Letter template in Mail Chimp
- Create a new subscriber/member list
- Install and use GIMP a FREE Image editor
- Quick lesson on both GIMP and Photoshop
- Import and Export subscribers
- Set up Pop up and install on a website
- Create a simple capture form to put into any HTML page
- And loads more…
What you need?
- A Mail Chimp Account (its ok we will set this up in the course)
- Photoshop or GIMP (Photoshop is very expensive so if you dont have this use GIMP a free piece of sftware for Digital Editing)
- If you wish to follow along with the course and create a Custom Template you will need Dreamweaver (It is not essential to do this section you can just choose a template from Mail Chimp, I show you how to set this up in course)
- Screen capture software this is good but not essential