Welcome to the illustrator logo design course – Creating a logo
Learn how to create stunning Logos with Illustrator, this course is set up for Beginners to Advanced users
In this course we will be covering all the tools and techniques to build a logo from scratch, from a simple sketch, colouring it up using photoshop and Illustrator.
This couse will be targetting beginners to Illustrator but advanced users might find it of help as well.
We will be showing you some basic tools within illustrator that we willl be using and then jumping straight into sketching, colouring and finally drawing it all out within illustrator.
Course Key Points
Lets have a quick look at some of what we will cover during this course!
As a BONUS I am including two more videos one on creating a logo variant and also a video on applying it to a coffee cup using photoshop!
Create Client Visuals
The process of producing visuals for clients
Reference and Resources
Resourcing and working with references
Quick Colour up
Quick methods for colouring up a sketch
All the Tools
All the tools you need to know for logo creation
Tips and Tricks
Loads of tip and tricks for logo design
Two full projects
In this course we will cover one project closely and also do a bonus course after
- Learn to be confident in Illustrator
- Have the ability to understand how to construct any design you can think of
- Leran how the professional do it
- The clients brief
- Getting in the mood – Reference
SECTION 2: Sketches and Mockups
- Methods for creating our initial design for approval
- Sketching our ideas with pencil and paper
- Photoshop colouring our Sketches
- Sketching and Colouring in Illustrator
- Summary on Sketches and Mockups
- Quick quiz on lessons learnt so far
SECTION 3: Illustrator designing our logo
- Illustrator Basics
- Work flow for our logo – I will tell you about the workflow for the Logo
- Creating the Circles
- Creating the Beans and leaves – these are the main company logo elements
- Adding text to our Logo
- Adding final details part 1 – Finishing off our Logo design in Illustrator
- Adding final details part 2 – Finishing off our Logo design in Illustrator
- Changing the Colour Mode and Setting up Pantone Colours
- Special Effects in Illustrator
- Let see how well you remember the course?
SECTION 4: Bonus Material
- The Muffin version – Creating another version
- Mocking up visuals from the Logo Design
- End of course summary
Make Logo design pay with illustrator in less than a day
Learn top tips and tricks from an industry professional, in this full featured courseVIEW THIS COURSE