Learn to Create amazing hard surfaces in ZBrush and Photoshop great for beginners to master the tools needed to create fantastic models: ZBrush Hard Suface modelling
Welcome to this fully featured course with a focus on ZBrush Hard Surface modelling using the new ZRemodeller tool within Zbrush!
During this course you will learn a pletherer of techniques, these will all drive towards creating Hard Surface objects we will create a robot from scratch (Although it could be anything) and along the way learn loads of cool things!
What are the requirements?
- You WIll need ZBrush r7 and Photoshop CS6 and above to complete this course
- A basic understanding of Photoshop and ZBrush would be good but not essential
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 31 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Confidence in using ZBrush
- Have a great understanding of the ZRemodeller tool
- Understand Doc size and Custom views
- Be able to output renders and understand render settings
- Full knowledge of ZRemesher
- Be able to confidently composite in Photoshop
- Be able to sculpt using my technique for ZBrush Hard Suface modelling
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for all knowledge levels
Some of the things you will learn in ZBrush:
- A full knowledge of the ZRemodeller tool, we use this exclusively to build the robot, I have tried to do the whole thing with this tool, so see how great it is and I am sure you will see the full potential.
- Mesh extractions and cleanup using ZRemesher.
- Quick look at transpose for moving and posing our creations.
- We will look at the ZProject tool.
- Learn to apply materials and colour to our sculpt.
- Set up the lightbox for your own custom alphas and materials.
- Set up and understand Doc size, Custom views via Zapp link and the render settings.
In Photoshop we will learn:
- Learn to composite the exported images
- Learn about masking and layer masking
- Working in a non distructive manner
- We will look at filters and adjustment layers
- Applying textures and detailing using the layer options
- Applying text and warping to fit
- Plus much more…
Finally I hope you enjoy the course please let me know if you need any help on your journey through ZBrush and Photoshop in ZBrush Hard Suface modelling course…